The drug is available in tablets at a dose of 2.5 mg of active substance. You can order standard packing Coumadin which includes blisters with 50 tablets. One packing is enough for 12-20 days of therapy, depending on the individual assignment.
- Interactions with other drugs
- Using this medicine in combinations with other drugs requires careful consideration of the peculiarities of their interaction:
- sharing with antiplatelet agents, which also increases the flow of blood can cause bleeding;
the risk of bleeding can also exist if the medicine is used together with cholinergic drugs, inducers of liver enzymes, NSAIDs, anti-arrhythmic, anti-fungal and anti-microbial agents;
a significant enhancement of the effect occurs in the use of ethanol.
- In the online pharmacy you can order not only Coumadin, but most of the known drugs, for each of which our experts will give further consultation.
- Coumadin is a medicine of indirect anticoagulants which is highly effective in the treatment and prevention of thrombosis.
- Using our virtual pharmacy you can buy the drug without a doctor’s prescription. But remember that there are some contraindications for its use.
- Contraindications of Coumadin
- various blood pathologies;
not recommended for people who have a risk of bleeding;
strongly forbidden for patients who have borne the major surgery and surgery of the brain or the eyes in recent times;
bleeding ulcer symptoms in the gastrointestinal tract or in the respiratory system;
diseases of the liver, or kidneys;
high blood pressure;
- If patient doesn’t have mentioned diseases, Coumadin may be used for the treatment and you can buy it without a prescription in our web-pharmacy.
Description of Coumadin
- Coumadin is the drug of the group of medicines called coagulants. These are chemical compounds that slow the bleeding and prevent blood clots in contact with human blood.
- Coumadin is prescribed for the following diseases:
- different etymologies thrombosis — veins, arteries, postoperative;
a second heart attack and prophylaxis after it;
thromboembolis, including recurrent;
aid in the surgical and medical treatment of thrombosis, prosthetic heart valves and blood vessels.
- Side effects of medication Coumadin
- as a result of Coumadin blood clotting is reduced what can cause some patients’ bleeding or anemia, rarely — local thrombosis leads to necrosis of the skin;
- there is a possibility that the drug can effect on cardiovascular system what is reflected in the form of redness
- Coumadin has another name – warfarin sodium, it is not patented. This medicine thins the blood and helps prevent blood clots in the heart, lungs, and blood vessels. In addition, it significantly improves blood circulation.
- You should undergo treatment course with Coumadin under steadfast supervision of your doctor. If you will take too high doses, it can cause bleeding, too low doses – there will be no effect of preventing the formation of blood clots.
- Instructions that should be followed, taking Coumadin:
- Take Coumadin pills every day at the same time;
Follow the doctor advices or instructions and donate blood, according to the drawn up schedule;
In no case do not increase or decrease the dose of Coumadin independently;
Do not miss taking medicine.
- During a treatment with Coumadin be sure to consult with the doctor about questions regarding the upcoming surgical operations, any procedures, pregnancy, alcohol, etc. In these cases, the drug must be taken very carefully.
- During treatment, try to avoid the dangerous contact sports that may lead to bleeding. It is best to swim and exercise walking.
- In which cases you should immediately see a doctor?
- If during treatment something went wrong:
- causeless bruises have appeared ;
the bleeding has started and it cannot be stopped for a long time by direct pressure;
you fell and hurt your head badly. In this case, it does not matter if the blood flows or not ;
stools and urine has red or dark brown color;
headache, dizziness, or stomach pain periodically arise.
- If you have the above symptoms, be sure and immediately consult a physician.
- Coumadin is a drug that is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of diseases such as thrombosis and vascular thrombosis of the following forms:
- acute venous;
cerebral, coronary and peripheral arteries.
- In addition, Coumadin is effective in the following cases:
- recurrent myocardial infarction;
electrical cardioversion of atrial fibrillation;
valve replacement vessels, the heart, etc.
- What does person with heart disease feel, except the pain? Fatigue, lack of mood, because it is necessary see your doctor regularly, take a variety of medications – it takes not only time consuming, but also forces.
- We offer to buy Coumadin without a prescription. You can do it right now without much effort and time. You just need to order a purchase online and wait for the call manager, who will contact you shortly to harmonize and clarify all the details.
- Be careful!
- Having the opportunity to buy the drug without a prescription does not mean that you do not need doctor’s advice. Sometimes having finished a course of treatment, people want to continue it, despite the doctors’ instructions. This can lead to very poor results.
- In addition, it is necessary to take Coumadin under medical supervision because the patients must:
- regularly monitor the improvement or deterioration;
know their dosage and time of admission;
coordinate all the details related to other diseases that can affect reception Coumadin.
- Take care of your health! Do not neglect the advice of a doctor!