Crestor is available in the form of tablets with the shells of a pink pellicle with the stamping of the international code of the drug on one side and a special notch on the other. One blister has 7 tablets inside and one package has one to four blisters.
- Depending on the required dosage you can order the right amount of packaging for Crestor treatment course. Dose depends on various factors:
- the drug is taken once a day; the initial dose is 5 or 10 mg; it is adjusted depending on the content of cholesterol in the blood and the presence of acute exacerbations of heart disease;
gradual increase in dosage is possible not earlier than at the fourth week after the start of treatment;
an initial dose of 5 mg is recommended for patients with kidney damage, myopathy, and patients belonging to the Asian race.
- Ordering Crestor in the online pharmacy will have no difficulty. An important feature of our company is that the personal data of customers and order information are kept strictly confidential.
- Crestor belongs to the lipid-lowering drugs class. This is a medical remedy used to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood and for the treatment of atherosclerosis and other diseases.
- Crestor tablets of different dosages — 10, 20 and 40 mg — are available for comfortable use without a prescription. However, different doses of the drug have different contraindications.
- Crestor with the dosage to 20 mg contraindications
- diseases of the liver;
simultaneous using with immunosuppressants, cyclosporine in particular;
the possibility of conception (the absence of contraception);
- Using this medicine at a dosage of 40 mg has supplementary contraindications:
- low levels of thyroid hormones;
remedy in this dosage is contraindicated for patients of Asian race.
- Before you buy Crestor without prescription at our online pharmacy, we strongly recommend you to consult with a specialist on the need for its use.
- At the base of the Crestor’s effect is the process of inhibition of different density lipoprotein synthesis, what leads to a significant decrease in the concentration of cholesterol in the blood.
- Crestor prescription
- if physical activity and special diets do not provide the desired effect, the drug is prescribed for hypercholesterolemia of different etymologies;
as a mean to prevent the evolution of atherosclerosis.
- Side effects of Crestor
- Taking Crestor, as well as many other drugs may be associated with some side effects:
nausea, constipation, rarely – pancreatitis;
increasing of the protein level in the urine;
- In the event of the above symptoms that interfere with normal life you should stop taking Crestor and seek the advice of a specialist.
Crestor is a drug that reduces the amount of lipoproteins of low and very low density in serum. The active ingredient of the drug is rosuvastatin, which mainly acts through the liver, destroying harmful formations.
- Indications for the use of Crestor:
- slowing the progression disease through therapy of atherosclerosis in patients who are undergoing hypolipidemic treatment;
as an additional means to other cholesterol-lowering means or diet in cases of homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia;
in the cases of ineffectiveness of physical activities and weight loss in the treatment of mixed hypercholesterolemia, as an adjunct to specially designed diet;
primary hypercholesterolemia – type IIa.
- Crestor – direction for use:
- Crestor is taken orally with water at any time a day, regardless of the meal. Pills should be taken without chewing.
- The dose depends on many factors, such as response to treatment, the goals of Crestor use, recommendations for target levels of lipoproteins, etc. Also, different doses are used depending on whether patients have kidney or liver failure, propensity for myopathy or whether they belong to ethnic groups.
- Individual indicators of cholesterol levels, the risk of an emergence of side effects and future complications on the cardiovascular system ? are also important factors in determining dosage.
- As you see, to make independent decisions as to in what quantities take Crestor is a very dangerous decision. It may cause not only to the fact that the drug will not have the desired effect, but it may have even a negative action on the body.
- Probably, you do not have the time or energy or desire to spend hours in search of the pharmacy, in which the drug is available. For this and there our service is. Now you can buy Crestor online. Only a few movements of hand and your order in the near future will turn into necessary drug. Call us if you have questions.
- Most drugs for serious severe diseases can be in equal measure as effective, so destructive. To prevent this, always undergo medical treatment only after consulting your doctor. Observe all contraindications for use and discuss them with your doctor. Then any side effects will not disturb you.
- Crestor Contraindications:
- patients younger than 18 years of age;
hypersensitivity to Crestor or any of its ingredients;
pregnancy and breast-feeding;
active-stage liver disease, including transaminase levels exceeding is 3 times more permissible norm;
using in conjunction with cyclosporine;
clear violations of kidney function.
- In addition, Crestor is not prescribed female patients that do not use highly effective methods of contraception.
- If you need Crestor, you can buy Crestor right now in our online pharmacy. It’s quickly, efficiently and without a prescription – no unnecessary spending of time and effort.