Premarin is a drug of the pharmacological group of antineoplastic hormonal agents and hormone antagonists, as well as of the pharmacological group of estrogens, progestins, their homologues and antagonists. It is prescribed to the patients in case of malignant neoplasm of prostate, ovarian dysfunction, postmenopause osteoporosis, in case of absence of menstruation or scanty and rare menstruation and other abnormal bleedings from the uterus and vagina, and in case of dysmenorrhea unspecified and menopausal status in women. Premarin relieves or eliminates the menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, sweating, dizziness, irritability, depression). It also prevents the osteoporosis development and reproductive organs involution, normalizes the menstrual cycle in women of childbearing age and reduces the testosterone level in men.
- Dosage and Method of Application:
- Premarin is prescribed for oral administration. In case of cyclic application with the general dose of the drug of 625 microgram Buy Premarin is taken in a dose of 1,25 mg a day during three weeks with a pause of 1 week. In case of menstrual bleeding the administration of the Buy Premarin is started on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle, and during the period from the 15th up to the 21st menstrual cycle days Buy Canadian Premarin is taken in combination with some additional progestogenic drug. On the 5th-7th days of the Buy Premarin therapy the daily dose can be increased up to 3,75 mg if needed, and then it is reduced again up to 1,25 mg. In case of malignant neoplasms treatment the dose of 3,75-7,5 mg is prescribed.
- Premarin is well dissolved in the water and is well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The Buy Canadian Premarin plasma protein binding is 50-80%. The drug penetrates into the mammary glands, ovaries, uterus, bone, hypothalamus and pituitary. It also penetrates into the breast milk. Premarin metabolism and inactivation are previously realized in the liver. The part of the estrogens are excreted into the bile, and then are repeatedly absorbed from the bowels and turn to the liver through the portal venous system. Water-soluble estrogens conjugates have strong acid reaction and are ionized in the body fluids, what facilitates their excretion through kidneys. The small amount of the Buy Canadian Premarin drug is excreted with the faeces. In the patients with overweight the Buy Premarin excretion takes a longer period of time.
- Premarin has a range of side effects, that includes headache, nausea, vomiting, weight gain, edema, uterine bleeding, facial skin pigmentation, erythema nodosum, transient increase of transaminase levels in blood plasma and hyperbilirubinemia. Premarin can cause the allergic reaction, such as rash. In a very small amount of cases it is able to cause the hemorrhagic rash or endometrial neoplasms.
Contraindications and interaction with other drugs:
- Premarin therapy is contraindicated in patients with breast cancer, estrogen-dependent tumors, uterine bleeding of unknown etimology, thrombophlebitis, blood coagulation system failure, thromboembolic diseases, serious cardiovascular system diseases, liver or kidney diseases detected, crescent cell anemia, congenital deafness or long-term immobilization. Buy Canadian Premarin is also not recommended for the administration during pregnancy period in patients-women. In patients with diabetes mellitus, hypertension, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, porphyria, tetany, mastopathy or thyrotoxicosis Buy Premarin should be prescribed with great care. Interaction with other drugs The administration of barbiturates, hydantoins, phenylbutazone or rifampicin while following the Buy Premarin therapy can cause the weakening of the Premarin effect. The Premarin drug is not intended for the administration without a doctor's prescription. Before starting Premarin therapy you should always consult with your doctor.